Only The Best For Your Roof
Select the preferred roofing team in Plant City, FL, and keep your roof in better shape with the best materials and team in the area. We have a big supply of high-quality roofing shingles, tiles, metal roofing, and other materials to make your roof look terrific and keep your property safe. We can halt leaks in their tracks, patch holes, or upgrade your roof at affordable prices. All of our work is backed by a service guarantee that means we wont call any project finished until youre happy with the results. Trust the leading roofing service in FL, and get peace of mind knowing youve got a roof thats built to last!
Book your appointment with one of our roofing teams by calling now and ask questions about roof repair, roof installation, or any of our other services!
Benefits Of Metal Roofing
Metal roofing not only upgrades the look of your home, but it also gives you further protection from the elements, including the harsh storms we deal with in the Sunshine State. Metal roofs are even capable of withstanding fires and/or lightning strikes.
Additionally, metal roofing is effective at sealing out water and preventing leaks. Minimal maintenance is required throughout the roof’s lifespan, offering increased longevity and efficiency. It’s also an environmentally friendly option that is recyclable. In fact, metal roofs use over 50 percent recycled steel.
Most Popular Home Improvement Updates
Find out how the top home improvements rank, plus get tips on maximizing your return at resale.
Minor Bathroom Remodel: Average return at resale: 102 percent.
– It costs about $10,500 to replace the tub, tile surround, floor, toilet, sink, vanity and fixtures. Youll get back an average of $10,700 at resale, a recoup rate of 102 percent.
– If you can pipe a name on a cake, you can re-caulk a tub. Use a softener like CAULK-BE-GONE® to get rid of the old caulk. Fill the tub with water after youre done to stretch caulk while it dries.
– You can re-glaze your tub for a like-new finish. Cost: approximately $300 to $400.
– Remove outdated wall coverings and apply a fresh coat of paint. For damaged walls, use spray on texture. It provides quick coverage.
– Old shower doors can ruin a bathroom. Removing or replacing them will add the illusion of space.
Landscaping: Average return at resale: 100 percent.
– The average homeowner spends about $3,502 for landscaping and another $1,465 on a designer, according to the American Nursery and Landscape Association.
– Not sure where to start? Local garden centers often offer free design services, or ask the neighbors what works for them.
– Sod costs about 30 to 35 cents a square foot, so a 5,000 sq. ft. yard would cost about $1,500 to sod.
– A splash of color at the front of the house is an eye-catching plus. For maximum impact, choose one color and vary the height of plants.
Minor Kitchen Remodel: Average return at resale: 98.5 percent.
Read Also: Hydrostop Premium Coat System
Ners We Can Share Referrals With
A-Deal Roofing Inc. is your best local choice for a roofing company in Hillsborough County and the surrounding areas. As a family-owned and operated business with more than 15 years of experience, we specialize in a variety of residential and commercial roofing services, including roof repairs, re-roofs, and roof inspections.
Free Estimates Satisfaction Guaranteed Discounts Available
Also Check: Skylights In Metal Roofing
Residential And Commercial Roofers
A Deal Roofing is your best choice for local roofing services. A family-owned business with more than 20 years of experience, we specialize in roof repairs, re-roofs and roof inspections.
Your satisfaction is very important to us, which is why we never ask for a single payment until we complete the job. We only use shingles from the top name brands, including GAF, Owens Corning, Atlas, TAMKO and CertainTeed. For your FREE estimate, call us at 755-1856or fill out our online form.
A Safe And Secure Option For Residential Roofs
Metal roofs have become a popular option for many homeowners, especially here in Florida. For more information or to schedule your FREE estimate, call A Deal Roofing at 755-1856or fill out our convenient online form.
When you choose A Deal Roofing, your satisfaction is guaranteed! Let us put over two decades of experience in the roofing industry to work for you.
You May Like: Maximum Metal Roof Overhang Without Support
Reliable New Roofs Installed The Right Way
Is it time to have your roof replaced? Are you building a new home from scratch and looking for a roofer? A Deal Roofing is the most trusted name in Hillsborough County when it comes to residential roofing work. Our licensed, professional roofers will work quickly and efficiently while never sacrificing quality.
A Deal Roofing can work with your contractor or you directly to install a top-notch roof using the best name-brand materials. As a locally owned business, we’re up to date on all area zoning laws and codes.
For a FREE estimate, call 755-1856and we’ll have it for you within 24-48 hours.