Master Seo For Roofers
Above we mentioned that we made sure the roofers new website targeted higher-paying roofing jobs. Want to know how we do that?
Search engine optimization, thats how.
Over93% of online experiences begin with a search engine and 475 of individuals click on one of the first three listings in the search results page. Not only that, but there are also more than 60,000 online searches for roofing services each month:
If you want these searchers to become quality, exclusive roofing leads you need to show up in the top of Google search results. The top listing commands 19.2% of total clicks, and the click-through-rate drops dramatically from there. Optimizing your website and local listings can make the difference between a customer in need calling youor calling your competitor.
Heres how it works: Google and other search engines crawl pages on the web, categorizing them and indexing them in what would be the universes biggest library. When you search for something, youre putting in a request to the library. Google uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to decipher your search term and spit out web pages youll find useful.
Heres where SEO comes in. Search crawlers speak a different language than we doHTML. So, they need some extra help to determine what a web page is about so they can correctly index it.
While there are more than 200 actual ranking signals, heres what you should focus on if you want your roofing marketing plan to work:
Cost Of A New Flat Roof
1 Bed House
|£80 + additional cost if the boards are damaged||A Modern Flat Roof similar to Firestone that is also known as E.P.D.M.|
|Fire Glass||£90||A modern fiberglass GRP flat roof system with specialized roofing grade resins. Price does not include over-boarding with OSB, which is necessary to adhere to a new fiberglass roof.|
|Fire Glass Bay Roof||£250 £490 + 50||Even though the size is tiny, the cost increases due to trim and time spent fitting. For approximately an additional £50, the window can also be stripped and insulated|
|Lead Bay Roof||£300 + lead costs||Prices can vary significantly due to different project specifications and the many different options of lead code, and the cost of raw material.|
How Do I Find And Hire A Roofer
Speak to family and colleagues and friends. You never know they may have had work carried out recently and may be pleased to recommend the roofer.
Look around your area as well as you might pass a house with a company van outside.
If you cant find anyone to give you a personal recommendation, use HouseholdQuotes. Fill in the form online.
Well then send you reliable roofers and lead workers to give you no-obligation quotes.
Comparing Quotes Could Save You Up To 40%:
Also Check: Can You Put A Skylight In A Metal Roof
How Much Does A Lead Flat Roof Cost
Lead is a smart option for flat roofs because of its strength, durability and malleability. But what about its affordability? The cost of lead flat roof is an important factor for property owners when searching for a roof replacement or new roof installation. Read on as we look at the different factors to consider in the cost of a lead flat roof.
Bid On Your Most Valuable Keywords
A strong PPC campaign can attract more traffic to your landing page. However, not all keywords are created equally, so youll want to use a tool such as to identify valuable keywords.
You can generate better roofing leads if you target keywords with a medium volume instead of high volume at first and use more specific phrasing. For instance, bidding on Atlantas metal roofing is more defined than roof repair.
Don’t Miss: Cost To Install Trusses
Where Are Our Leads Based
Our leads are generated from local customers in your neighbourhood right through to national projects. Having a wide geographical spread of leads can help your business in so many different ways and you are free to pick and choose the leads you follow depending on your current work schedule. Here is why Roofcosts national spread is so effective:
- Build a local business profile and become the go-to roofing firm in your local community
- Receive leads for work that is located further away during the quieter winter months
- Have access to large amounts of work in parts of the country which has suffered an extreme weather event
- Become involved in large projects on housing estates further afield
- Work away from home on specialist jobs such as roofing projects for listed or period houses
What is your national is someone elses local lead so you can decide how far afield you want your roofing leads to come from. If you are working in a particular location away from home then it may suit you to have leads which are based in that area. A mix of leads gives you the ultimate flexibility for your business and crucially means you will always have work.
What Makes Us Better
While many of the other lead generation companies rely solely on other methods like paid advertising, lead networks, lead ads, Google Ads, an email marketing campaign, PPC ads, or direct mail, we do real marketing for roofing companies with a proven lead generation system built with the proper tools, team and automated technology. We are very confident we can generate sales for your roofing company first because of our experience in lead generation, online marketing efforts, and SEO services built into this lead generation system.
You May Like: How Much For Shingle Roof
Roof Replacement Cost : New Roof Installation Prices Per Sqft
Its time to replace that scrappy old roof. Are you wondering how much it will cost to install a new roof on your home or garage? If so, check out our just-updated new roof pricing guide for homeowners.
Straight off the bat: It needs to be stated that not all roofs are made the same and not all roofers charge the same prices. That said, on average, most contractors will charge between $4.00 and $6.50 per square foot or $400 to $650 per square to install or replace an asphalt shingle roof on a typical house.
On average across the US, it will cost between $8,000 and $14,300 to replace a 2,000-2,200 sq. ft. roof on a single-family house up to two-stories high. The total cost of a new roof will depend upon the overall roof difficulty and complexity, accessibility, contractor choice, and the local real estate market dynamics.
With a narrower average price range , you can expect to pay between $4.50 and $5.50 per sq. ft. or $450 to $550 per square to replace an asphalt shingle roof on a typical single-family house up to two-stories high. This would translate to a narrower total price range of $9,000 to $12,100 for a typical 2,000-2,200 square feet roof on a single-family house up to two-stories high.
Sagging Roof Repair Cost
Sagging roof repair costs $800 to $2,500 to replace sections of roof decking and shingles up to 100 square feet. Fixing minor sagging roofs may only require additional support like rafter ties. Severe cases may require a full roof replacement and replacing rotted rafters.Cost to fix sagging roof
Sagging roofs are dangerous and require an inspection and design plan from a structural engineer costing $300 to $1,000. Higher costs apply for sizing a beam replacement.
Common causes for sagging roofs:
- Excess weight Snow, ice, debris, or multiple layers of shingles stress the roof structure.
- Water damage Moisture weakens the roof and causes beams to rot.
- Pests Termites in the roof deck, rafters, or sheathing weaken the supports.
- Old age Wear and tear of the roof sheathing or rafters have shifted out of place.
- Improper installation Wrong-sized rafters and beams or improper installation cause structural failures.
- Improper ductwork Contractors who remove too much of a homes framing structure when installing ductwork can cause rafter damages and sagging.
- Structure damage Load-bearing walls with structural problems cause sagging in the area above the wall. Houses that have simply settled may only need a few shingles to hide the minor sag.
Don’t Miss: Roof Cost California
What Are The Benefits Of A Flat Roof
Cost: Constructing a flat roof usually takes less time and uses fewer materials than a traditional roof, which means it costs less to install.
Warmth: Flat roofs can keep your home considerably warmer than their competitors, especially during the cold winter months. This is because the flat surface area attracts sunshine which then penetrates the home below.
Versatility: Versatile internal and external space. It can be used as a patio, garden, outdoor swimming pool, or a communal outside area.
Accessibility: Flat roofs are more accessible, making it easier for new installations and repairs.
How Do I Become A Successful Roofing Contractor
Also Check: How Much Shingle Roof Cost
We’ve Brought Over 2008000 Leads To Our Pros
One of the better online lead services.
– Ron L., Sure-Lok Homes
- “Looking for a metal roof quote on a low pitch roof approximately 400 square feet.”
- “We have a leak in a steel roof. Open to replacing half the roof.”
- “Current roof has a couple of leaks. Would want to evaluate options, such as metal or tile.”
- “Home is 16-years-old and shingles are not good. Also, tree damaged roof. Can you help?”
- “Metal roof is leaking and needs caulking in some areas before I am ready to replace entire roof.”
- “Replacing ceramic tile roof and entire gutter system.”
- “Need new roof and rafters checked for structure and replacement. Also need an extension added to back patio from roofline.”
- “I would like to replace my garage roof.”
- “My roof is leaking in the attic and in the den/addition. Can you help?”
- “Need to place metal roof on top of two layers of shingles.”
- “We want to upgrade our roof from asphalt to a tile roof and reinforce roof to carry the load.”
- “Roof is leaking. We have a ranch home with plywood under roof/metal roofing. It is a small 1,200-square-foot roof. I want to replace with McElroy Milan Steel Shingles.”
- “I need to fix my roof. There is water damage to the inside ceiling.”
Why Do I Need A Roofing Website
If youve grown your business without a website, or with the simple website you had built for you 10 years ago, its easy to think why should I go through the hassle of a whole new site?.
In short, because high-quality leads come through high-quality websites.
Heres an example of two different types of leads:
|This is Gary||This is Mary|
|Gary is looking for a new roof.
Hes trying to keep costs as low as possible and he heard about you from a friend. He doesnt care about your website or your testimonials, he just wants to save money.
Hell call you up but he wants to know your lowest price.
Shes been searching on Google looking for the most reliable roofer. Shes impressed by your website and your testimonials, she wants to hire the best roofer in her area.
Shell call you up and would love to have you pop out for an estimate.
Its the roofers who look at those two leads and consider them to be equal that think they can get by without a website.
And Its the savvy roofing specialist who realizes a lead from a website is qualified. These leads have gone looking for you with the intention of hiring a roofer. Theyve read your content and view you as the expert roofer in the local area. And they want to organise an estimate as a final test of your quality and professionalism.
Read Also: Roofing Cost Los Angeles
Make Your Roofing Website Your 24/7 Sales Representative
Your roofing website should be your 24/7 sales representative and should bring in massive amounts of new leads. If you want your website to work for you, it needs to be four things:
- It needs to be fast: The average customer expects a web page to load in three seconds or less.
- It needs to be functional: Websites should be properly coded for SEO, which means adding structure to the site with metadata such as schema, optimized images, and title and meta tags.
- It needs to be mobile-friendly: more than half of all Australia online traffic now comes from smartphones and tablets. Having a site that is optimized to be mobile-friendly is a must.
- It needs to be secure: Over 40% of the sites on the first page of Google are HTTPS, which is not a surprise since Google has confirmed that they favor HTTPS sites.
- It needs to be full of helpful, quality content: A large ranking factor in search engines is the quality of your content.
If your website is missing one of those key components, you have your work set out for you.
The Exclusive Lead Program For Roofers
Business owners, have you tried to buy roofing leads before? If youre like most companies, youre probably answering Yes.
And they were awful right?
Trust us. We get it. Heres the deal:
If you just buy roofing leads, youre doing yourself and your business a disservice. Even if the leads temporarily work out, youre not actually doing anything to grow your own businesss brand, youre only growing the brand of the business you purchased them from.
What if there was a way to get non-stop Exclusive roofing Leads right from your own website, so you not only get more revenue, but also grow your brands reputation long term?
Also Check: How To Repair A Trailer Roof
Roof Structure & Water Damage Repair Cost
Roof structure repair costs $500 to $3,000, depending on the severity. Repairing roof structure and water damage may require fixing trusses and replacing decking, underlayment, insulation, and shingles. A roof replacement is recommended if more than 25% of the roof is damaged.Roof structure & water damage repair cost
|Replace rafters, collar ties, decking, and roofing||$7,000 $10,000|
*Asphalt shingle replacement adds $350 to $1,000 per 100 square feet when repairs require removal and replacement of roofing.
- Structural issues occur from severe water damage, improper construction, extreme weather, termites, or aging.
- Ceiling leak repair costs$400 to $1,500 to fix water damage from the roof internally.
Let’s Take A Look At How Exclusive Calls Are Generated
Using our system to generate leads will target multiple relevant keywords specific to roofing and other relevant terms such as roofer, roof installation, replacement roof, roof repair, and metal roofs. As these companies are targeting a very specific area for quality leads they have a higher chance of ranking on Google’s search engine results first page for these terms.
Read Also: Overhang Extension
Why Do You Need Our Roofing And Construction Lead Services To Get Roofing Leads Online
Because with us, there is no beating around the bush, no excuses, and no low-quality leads.
We do our job right and we stand behind our work. We have results to back us up, case studies you can read, and successful roofing clients to use as references.
No matter where you are with your roofing company, we will design an individualized roofing lead generation strategy that caters to YOUR needs:
- Whether you are only starting your business and want to kick it off strong with fast results we know how to get you started with exclusive roofing leads.
- Whether you have been in the roofing industry for a while now and finally want to take over your local market we know how to generate roofing leads to make you the #1 roofer in your area.
- Whether you already have a booming roofing business, but want to spread to more locations and markets we have a reliable roofing lead generation system in place that will help you do exactly that.
You tell us how many new roofing leads you can handle and we deliver them to you. You tell us what your needs and expectations are and we will meet or even exceed them.
We base our promise and all our work on tried and true lead generation tactics that bring real, scalable results and profit.
We help you grow and scale your roofing business by getting you the best roofing leads right from the start as well as for the long run.
Weve always got you covered.
Understanding Roofing Pay Per Call
At this point, weve managed to throw a lot of digital marketing terminology your way, which we understand can be daunting. You might be thinking anything from how will I ever find the time? to Ive got this! to What is pay per call marketing?. All of those reactions are more than ok, theyre common. Understanding pay per call is much easier than you think. Plus, once youre clear on how a pay per call marketing company can help you, you might feel more relaxed about finding the time to market your roofing business. Thats one of the biggest benefits of partnering with a pay per call lead generation company: we do the hard work for you so you can focus on keeping your high-quality roofing company running at its best every day.
So what exactly is pay per call marketing? A pay per call marketing company uses online advertising and search engine optimization to bring the leads to you. Companies like Service Direct have years of experience procuring roofing leads that are designed to convert. This means that we connect you with potential customers in real time so all you have to do is answer the phone and close the deal! We also know that spam calls and wrong numbers can be frustrating enough so youll never pay for those with our lead generation service.
Read Also: Solar Shingles Cost Per Square Foot